Friday, August 14, 2009

She's a Star once again

Every month I check out Earth Mama Angel Babies Newsletter and tonight I was pleasently suprised with one of Maddie's breastfeeding pictures! The photo was taken for me the day after the Earth Mama shoot as a favor because I regretted not getting breastfeeding shots during our newborn session. I emailed the picture to Earth Mama to thank them...without doing their shoot I never would have asked Laurie to take these photos. The Head Mama said water squirted out her nose when she saw the picture and asked if they could use it. I'm a very proud mama now they have used three of Maddie's pictures! If you want to check it out heres the link. Warning you will see a little of me but it is tastefully done. http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/newsletter/aug09/fullRetail.html

No comments: