Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Angel Baby

Last August I received a newsletter from a local company, Earth Mama Angel Baby. They specialize in natural products for pregnant women, moms and babies. They were going to be doing a photo shoot locally and wanted people to submit photos. From those photos they would select people to take part in the shoot. We were honored when we were chosen to take part. I was super excited when I found out that the photographer was Laurie Ludes who had done my maternity and Maddie's newborn photos. About a month after the shoot I logged onto Earth Mama's website and this is what greeted me!

I was so excited to see my little girl on their main page. We found out later that they selected ten photos from all pictures taken...two were Maddie's! We feel so honored and can't wait to see what they use them for. Here are the two they selected.


I just got the disk of pictures. There are so many cute ones. I also finally got to see my nursing photos that I asked Laurie to do. (I didn't do them during the newborn session and now knowing how much Maddie loves to nurse I regretted it) There was the best picture that captures Miss Maddie's excitement so well. I shared it with Earth Mama and they asked if they could use it too! I can't wait to see how they use all of these great pictures and I feel truly blessed that we were able to participate!

We also ended up wit this cute family picture!

No comments: