Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mommy in the making

 
Earlier tonight I was sitting at the computer and I realized that Maddie was being awfully quite. So I turned around to see her sitting on the floor with her back to me. I got up and walked over to see what she was doing. The first thing I saw was her pulling baby wipe after baby wipe out of the container. Before I reacted I noticed her kitty laying on her lap. She took the wipe and started rubbing it on the kitty. Then she reached over and grabed another wipe. It was the cutest thing to watch. You forget how much these little ones take in. But she will be a good mommy when she is much older, married and done with school:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kara said...

You have such a fun blog! Those pics of Maddie on that website are adorable! You seem to be loving being a mom, I think it's great too!!